- Hyaluronic Acid: Helps in hydrating the skin.
Vitamin C in their products helps in skin brightening and acts as an antioxidant. It helps fight excess oil by regulating the production of the tyrosinase enzyme, an enzyme that increases the production of melanin and leads to dark spots.
|Morning||, HA, silicone primer|
|Evening||, , , HA|
Hyaluronic acid is good for oily skin because it hydrates the skin without leaving behind an oily residue. Having oily skin doesn’t mean that your skin doesn’t need moisture. Moisturizers that contain hyaluronic acid are hydrating, yet lightweight for the skin.
- Efficacy: This product can effectively improve the skin defects, repair the reddening skin, even the rough pores, balance the oil secretion, reduce the facial oil light, and create the smooth and bright skin for you.
- Main ingredients: 1. Niacinamide: a vitamin, which can lighten skin blemishes and improve pore blocking. 2. PCA zinc: a mineral, which can control the oil secretion of skin.
- Usage: After skin care in the morning and evening, apply a small amount of this product to the face before taking care of the oil, moisturizing products and cream. This product cannot be used with products containing pure vitamin C (ascorbic acid).
- It is called skin care universal oil, which can effectively improve skin defects, repair red skin and rough pores, even skin color, balance oil secretion and reduce facial oil gloss.
- Made in USA Lifetime Warranty.Quality guaranteed. Enjoy high-quality product and 100% customer satisfaction.
Where To Buy The Ordinary?
You can buy their products at Cult Beauty, Sephora, Ulta, and Amazon.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Ordinary products that are good for oily skin are –
The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Masque
Ordinary Niacinamide 10 Zinc 1
The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA
AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution
The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution
The Ordinary High-Adherence Silicone Primer
Yes, The Ordinary serums are good for oily skin because of the ingredients present in them .The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 serum contains Hyaluronic acid, one of the best hydrators for oily skin. The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% serum contains Niacinamide, one of the best ingredients for oily and sensitive skin.
The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% serum is best for oily, acne-prone skin . Niacinamide, the key ingredient of the serum, helps to regulate oil, soothes and brightens skin. It also helps to even out the skin tone and reduce the appearance of blemishes. This is one of the bestseller product of The Ordinary.
The Ordinary granactive retinoid 2% emulsion and The INKEY List retinol serum 1.5% are the top two retinols for oily skin .
The Ordinary contains active ingredients instead of fancy ones. Their packaging is very simple, and by focusing only on the ingredients that work, they are able to keep their pricing really low while maintaining quality .
All products from DECIEM undergo a complete safety assessment before they can be sold. Every ingredient in each product is carefully examined against the most current scientific laws, as well as national and international regulations.
All products within The Ordinary are certified vegan by PETA .The brand claims to provide clinical formulations with integrity. Their products are cruelty-free, paraben-free, and free of minerals oils and sulphates.