Can You Use Olive Oil In A Sugar Scrub?
Yes! A sugar scrub can be a strong exfoliant, and with olive oil, it becomes gentler.
So if you are looking for a way to soften your skin through gentle exfoliation, using olive oil in the sugar mix will help you achieve that end result.
If applied to damp skin or immediately after a shower, rubbing this mixture onto your wet body will help to moisturize and soften your skin.
- Cold-Pressed: Our 100% Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a well-balanced, intense and fruity extra virgin olive oil with hints of freshly cut grass, almond, fresh olive leaves and a bright peppery finish
- Quality You can Taste: The mainstay of all La Tourangelle’s natural, artisanal oils is premium taste derived from the best quality ingredients. Add the flavor of La Tourangelle to any meal
- Delicious and Versatile: Our oils, dressings and vinaigrettes make it easy to create distinctive dishes for professional chefs, novice cooks and foodies. Great for salads, meats, pastas and more
- Natural and Sustainable: La Tourangelle's natural artisan oils and vinaigrettes provide the perfect touch to make a gourmet breakfast, lunch, or dinner. We strive to make carefully crafted, sustainable products. Expeller-pressed, Non-GMO and Kosher
- Flavors from the World: From Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil to our AvoCoco butter substitute and Pesto Oil, La Tourangelle brings the best oils and flavors from around the world straight to your kitchen
What Does Exfoliation Do?
Is Olive Oil And Sugar Scrub Good For Your Face?
Depends on how you make it.
The truth is there’s no way to be too specific with a scrub recipe because they can vary greatly.
You could have sugar, salt, honey, papaya extract, avocado oil… the list goes on and has infinite combinations of ingredients you can put in them.
You are better off making your own homemade scrub(s) at home based on what you need for your face (i.e oily skin or dry skin) rather than relying solely on a commercially made one that may only cater to one issue/skin type.
How I Came Across This Olive Oil Sugar Exfoliator
Does Sugar And Olive Oil Lighten Skin?
Sugar can lighten and soften your skin after just a few applications – all you need is sugar, vegetable oil, aloe vera.
Mixing equal parts of granulated white sugar with the liquid in one bowl or cup will work wonders for your face.
Simply apply it onto the desired area of skin before bedtime to reap its benefits!
Liked this post? Here are some more homemade scrubs for oily skin for you to try.