In this post, I am going to share a sea salt scrub recipe to tighten skin. The star ingredients of the scrub are – egg, sea salt, and lemon. This sea salt face scrub works like magic for oily skin because lemon juice is good for skin brightening, egg white helps in tightening the skin, and sea salt help in getting rid of all the dead skin cells.
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons of sea salt
- 1/2 tablespoon of lime juice
- 1 medium-sized container or jar
- In a container, put 1 egg white, 2 tablespoons of sea salt, and 1/2 tablespoon of lime juice.
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly to form a scrub.
How To Use The Sea Salt Face Scrub
- Take a small amount of scrub on your hands and apply it to your face.
- Massage gently for a few minutes.
- The entire process takes 6-7 minutes.
- Wash your face with warm water and immediately follow with a splash of cold water.
- Moisturize your face using your favorite moisturizer.
- Repeat this once every week for the best results.
Benefits Of The Sea Salt Face Scrub For Oily Skin
- Egg whites are great for fighting oily skin as they shrink the pores and tighten the skin.
- Lime juice is helpful in skin lightening, softening, and reducing blemishes. The citric acid present in lemon helps in controlling the secretion of oil. This acid is also very helpful in killing the harmful acne-causing bacteria and reducing acne scars.
- Sea salt moisturizes the skin and its antiseptic properties help in removing excess oil, germs, and bacteria on the skin. This helps in getting smooth and clear skin. The minerals in natural sea salt can be beneficial and healing to the skin. Minerals, such as magnesium, calcium, and potassium all help in getting healthy skin. Without these proper minerals, our skin can become imbalanced.
You can use this sea salt scrub recipe for the body and face.
You can check out other scrub recipes on our blog.
Do try out this sea salt face scrub for oily skin. Don’t forget to comment below if you liked this recipe 🙂